Thursday, May 22, 2008

all about what?

Secularity is the subject of my graduation project, and a personal belief I find necessary to attain real citizenship.
I hope to inform my viewers about secularity as a definition, and as a mean of creating a civil country.

Why secularity? The reason I chose secularity to be my topic is because I noticed the huge misunderstanding of this term among students and youth generally. Most of them related the term to atheism!! And the others all had non-specific definitions.
My colleagues showed great interest about this issue which encouraged me to work harder and have a bigger aim from my project.
I hope this blog could be a trustful source of information, and I will do my best to make secularity a clearer concept.

2 comments:

Rania Sanjar said...

first of all, the template suits alot your topic. it makes the reader feels what you're writing. second your topic is new and attracts the reader, for none have talken alot about it.
good luck
rania sanjar

Professor in Mass of Communication said...

Dear Lamis,
"We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world."
I like your Character and your choice of picking this subject and the template as well.
but habibti , where is your picture? even from back lol. where is the list of blogs ? include ours.
it's Very good English lettering .wish you the best in the future professional life.
Yours Dr. Hammoud